Ovvero: occorre che una nuova Algeria entri in produzione, ogni anno, per venticinque anni. Le conclusioni:
- Plentiful, reliable, and affordable energy supplies are essential to economic development;
- Growing economies and rising personal incomes will drive energy demand up by 50 percent;
- Developing economies will account for over 60 percent of world energy demand by 2030;
- Energy efficiency will be increasingly important to help balance supply and demand economically;
- Oil and gas will remain predominant among forms of energy supply;
- Transportation remains the primary driver of oil demand. Emerging, more efficient vehicle technology will moderate demand growth;
- Power generation needs drive clean-burning natural gas demand. Diverse pipeline and liquefied natural gas (LNG) supplies are key; and
- Growing the available oil and gas resource base is critical. Access to resources and continued, significant technology gains are needed.
Ti prego di notare che queste cose le dice una società petrolifera, mica un pirla qualunque.