Altri tempi

Da un articolo dello storico Arthur Schlesinger Jr. apparso oggi sul Los Angeles Times:

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient — that we are only 6% of the world’s population — that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind — that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity — and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”

President John F. Kennedy

(via Community of Minds)